DATA PROTECTION CLAUSE
GEN INCODE, S.L.U. complies with the terms of data protection, and pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April. The personal data collected on the website will be handled pursuant to this legislation.
The purpose of the treatment may be:
-Commercial management, mainly in relation to contacts and customers for proper management of budgets, offers, promotions, news, billing and customer support.
– User management to respond to inquiries and obtain feedback on our services, products and content;
– Management to improve and personalize the user experience and better adjust the content of the Web to their needs;
-Sending information and personalized content that may be of interest to the user;
– Improving the quality of our products and services and expanding business activities;
– Control to avoid fraud, infractions and other possible misuse of the website and applications; – Management of candidates for a job and participation in the selection processes of GEN INCODE, S.L.U.
– Management of requests from health professionals for the provision of services through the SITAB platform.
-Respond to official requirements of public or judicial authorities that have the necessary authorization;
– Any other purpose imposed by law and authorities. For those who will be able to collect the categories of data related to the identification of the person, including the name, ID, address, telephone and contact email, country of origin, work center and question sent.
The processing carried out shall exclusively match the purposes previously defined, and that correspond to those they were required for, with the interested party’s data being suitable for such purpose and being entitled to do so by the consent expressly granted on accepting these conditions and in compliance with the legal obligations, if necessary, for the execution of a contract or pre-contract.
These data shall not be transferred to any third party without their express prior written consent. Nor shall anything be done outside the cases expressly defined in the data protection legislation.
Furthermore, we hereby notify you that your data shall be kept for the time over which the relationship established with the organization lasts, or until your rights of removal or suppression are exercised. In the case of mere consultation, your data shall be kept for at least five years from the last notification.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or suppression, opposition, limitation of their treatment or data portability by notifying: GEN INCODE, S.L.U. Rambla de Egara, 235, 08224 – Terrassa (Barcelona) – or the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In either case, a copy of your National ID card (DNI) or passport must be attached.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Additionally, the use of social media implies the processing of data for the purposes of behavioural advertising by social media platforms, pursuant to their privacy policies. This processing is performed with the user’s consent on using these platforms for the periods established by each social media platform. To consult information regarding the processing of your data, refer to the various privacy policies in: