DATA PROTECTION CLAUSE
GEN inCode complies with the terms of data protection, and in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April. Therefore, any personal data collected from the GEN inCode website will be handled in accordance with this legislation.
Personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Commercial management of our contacts and customers and to ensure the correct management of budgets, offers, promotions, news, billing and customer support.
- User management, to respond to inquiries through the website and obtain feedback on our services, products and content
- General management to improve and personalize the user experience and adjust the content of the website accordingly.
- Transmitting information and personalized content that may be of interest to the user.
- Improving the quality of our services and products.
- For the prevention of fraud, violation and any other possible misuses of the website and/or its applications.
- Management of job applicants and the selection processes of GEN inCode.
- Management of requests from health care professionals for the provision of services through the SITAB platform.
- To respond to the requirements of the public or judicial authorised authorities.
- Any other purpose imposed by the law or legal authorities who will be able to collect the data related to the identification of the person, including the name, ID, address, telephone and contact email, country of origin, work centre and question sent.
The processing of information shall match the purposes previously defined and correspond to those they are required for. Should the interested party’s data be suitable for such purpose GEN inCode are entitled to do so by the consent granted when accepting these conditions and in compliance with the legal obligations. If required this data can also be used if necessary, for the execution of a contract or pre-contract.
This data shall not be transferred to any third party without your prior written consent. Nor shall it be used outside of the cases defined in the data protection legislation.
Furthermore, we hereby notify you that your data shall be kept throughout your affiliation with GEN inCode, or until you exercise you rights for the removal or deletion of your data. In the case of general consultation, your data shall be kept for at least five years from the last notification.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, destruction or, opposition, or limit the treatment of data transfer by notifying: GEN inCode Rambla de Egara, 235, 08224 – Terrassa (Barcelona) – or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In either case, a copy of your National ID card (DNI) or passport must be attached.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.